Crock Pot French Dip

Inspiration: my fitness pal
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 8 hours
Makes: 7 servings

Description: This is a really yummy & easy french dip recipe. Serve it with rolls and the sauce on the side. Next time I'm going to add onions to the dip to give it more flavor. I quickly toast the bread and put together a salad, and dinner is on the table.


Ingredients
3 lbs whole chuck roast
1 (10 3/4 ounce) can French onion soup
1 (10 3/4 ounce) can beef consomme
1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed beef broth



Cooking Instructions
1. Combine all ingredients including the roast in the crock pot.
2. Cook on low for 8 hours.
3. Shred the meat and serve on rolls with the sauce on the side.


Tips and Tricks
Do not dilute the soups.
I like to remove the sauce from the crock pot and reduce it a little in a sauce pan.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great recipes and ideas. These are perfect sandwitches for the summer time outinng. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete