Veggie Pizza

Inspiration: kraftfoods.com
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Makes: 30 bite size pieces or 8 personal pan size pieces

Description: I have had many versions of this popular party dish. I have altered this to my favorite veggies and spices. It is fun to create for dinner. Luckily my kids eat these veggies so it isn't to hard to get them to eat. I like the colors, the taste, and the quick preparation.



Ingredients
2 cans crescent dinner rolls
1 pkg cream cheese (can use light)
1/2 c miracle whip  (can use light)
1 tsp dill weed
1/2 tsp onion salt
1 c broccoli florets
1 c chopped green pepper (I also use red)
1 c chopped tomato
1 c olives  (or more!)
shredded cheese

1. Separate dough into 4 rectangles. Press onto bottom and up side of baking pan to form crust.
2. Bake the crust at 375 degrees F for 10-13 minutes.
2. Mix cream cheese,mayo, dill, and onion salt until well blended.
3. Chop vegetable to desired size. I like them on the small side.
4. When crust is cooled (It takes just a few minutes), spread mayo topping over the top. Sprinkle on cheese and add toppings.
5. Cut into bite size squares.

Tips and Tricks
We sometimes do this as dinner. I cut crust into 8-16 large squares and let the kids pick the veggies they want.
You can make this ahead of time and refrigerate

Variations
You can use any veggies you like raw

1 comment:

  1. I finally had a chance to come here and take a look at what you're doing! This is AMAZING! Definately on my "Favorites" list! Great!

    ReplyDelete